A Quick and Easy Two Day Divorce in Massachusetts.
If you and your spouse are in agreement on the terms of your divorce, and you live in Middlesex County, we can walk you through a divorce in two days for a flat fee of $3,750. Simply schedule an appointment with us, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- We will block off the entire first day to devote to your case.
- We will draft the Divorce Petition, Marital Settlement Agreement and al other necessary court documents on your behalf.
- We will schedule a hearing in the appropriate court for the following morning and will represent you at the hearing that day.
- Upon approval of the Agreement, the Court will issue the decree of divorce in the normal course without the need to file any further paperwork or attend any other hearings.
Call us to schedule an appointment and to discuss the details. (617) 227-8400
- This is not a mediation session. You and your spouse must be in agreement on the terms of your divorce.
- Quoted price does not include filing fees and preparation of QUADRO’s.
- Subject to Judicial availability.
- As attorneys, we can represent only one party to the divorce action.
- By statute, the preliminary decree of divorce will be issued by the court 30 days after the hearing. The final decree will be issued 90 days thereafter.